BOY BOMBER

Tuesday, February 11, 2014



I hate (!) looking for a winter coat or jacket. It is difficult finding a jacket that will keep you warm and dry, and looks good at the same time. Therefore I am usually freezing my way through winter since I just stubbornly keep on wearing my (not that warm) Autumn jackets. But, lucky as I am, I found this bomber jacket a few weeks ago. That is, a men's bomber jacket! It's warm, water-proof and it has this cool, boy-ish look I love!

What do you think? Is this a winner or what?

Get the jacket here!


Following me yet?
BLOGLOVINPINTERESTFACEBOOKTWITTER OR INSTAGRAM @COOKIESCOFFEECOUTUREBLOG

6 comments:

  1. Staat je goed!!
    Liefs, Annewil

    annaw-blog.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooi!! Je bewerkt je foto's echt super mooi! Waarmee doe je dat?

    XxX
    http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.nl/fabulousstylews

    ReplyDelete
  3. Staat heel leuk!!
    Xx
    www.vanilla-andvelvet.blogspot.nl
    Win a Rika bag, enter the giveaway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just nominated you for the Liebster award :)
    I love ur blog!
    Check it out: www.byzined.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a look at my blog! I appreciate your comment! xoxo