PHILIPS CITISCAPE x FASHIOLISTA

Friday, November 8, 2013


A few weeks ago I scouted the streets of Amsterdam looking for stylish boys and girls. Individuals with a strong sense of personal style. After chitchatting with them about how they would complete their look with the cool (and comfy!) Philips Citiscape headphones, I was able to give each of them an actual pair! It was really fun to see how happy everyone was the headphones. All these smiles instantly made me smile also! That, and the fact I felt kind of like Santa Claus when giving away these presents!

Do you want to know what this scouting day looked like? Take a look at the video here!
Oh and don't forget to take a look at Fashiolista's event page (here) to see the looks other bloggers created with their Philips headphones and win a pair of your own!

3 comments:

Thank you so much for taking a look at my blog! I appreciate your comment! xoxo