INSTA-DIARY #9

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Cutest little bralet | Be in love with your life! | Throwback from my holiday in Vietnam
Two fatties sat in my window sealing | Dark raven feather | Wearing my beloved Lovestoned jacket
 In love with this sexy lace skirt | Love what you do! | Powerwomen
Purpleicious | Big knit what? | Snapshot of me in Greece

Whilst creating this little insta-throwback and entering the title (Insta-diary #9) I was shocked by the NR. 9 part. What? Instagram-addicted as I am, I have only created nine of these compilations? Shame on me! I have got some work to do! Pinky-promise!

Follow me on Instagram @ Cookiescoffeecoutureblog

1 comment:

  1. I love the details of the mini skirt; so simple black skirt, but original with the details :)

    New on my French blog:

    Sailor jacket!

    http://www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    Merci from France!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a look at my blog! I appreciate your comment! xoxo